Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sorry about that...

I dont know why but my formspring account put some of the questions I answered as a blogspot. I shouldn't have hooked up my formspring to this account or it probably wouldn't of posted it, stupid me. So just ignore it please, and i'll be posting real soon. The only reason I haven't is because i've been busy, and when I get online all I really want to do is go on my facebook & twitter accounts. But I will post if you want me to, just let me know.

-Em

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emma, love your blog- I also saw on your profile that you like book writing! So do I! Even...though I haven't written anything...Do you think you could send me some of your stories?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but id be to embarrassed to send them to you. :/ The only person ive ever trusted my stories with is my best friend. sorries... :(

    ReplyDelete