Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Videos from dance camp

So Im going to this church for my dance class one day a week in spring and this year their having a camp! I took videos, too. By the way when your watching this keep the volume low and/or use some sort of headphones because its sort of loud.

here we are Practing the group song which is where all the classes get together to one big dance after every class does their own dance. I know it all ready even though its the 3rd day. Its pretty easy so I decided to take a video today instead of practicing.

this here is brother frankie performing he is here to praise with us and NOT to entertain us. lol. My class (praise in motion) is here on stage to help him praise. Every class gets a turn doing this and today was ours.

And thats all Ive got for now. Ill upload more videos tomorrow and also PICTURES!

-EmBeth

No comments:

Post a Comment